Friday, February 5, 2010

eavesdropping

I have been sitting on this video for some time now.  I have never figured out how to pull it into a missional discussion or a discussion about my personal life.  Never that is, until today.  I have contracted a stalker.  There is no need to be worried.  I am not in any danger as he is of the cowardly variety.  Nevertheless, here is my opportunity to share that video.  Enjoy:


Does he look a little like Ed Stetzer to you?  See, it is missional ;)

Psalm 38

19 But my foes are vigorous, they are mighty,
and many are those who hate me wrongfully.
20 Those who render me evil for good
accuse me because I follow after good.

Psalm 71
12 O God, be not far from me;
O my God, make haste to help me!
13 May my accusers be put to shame and consumed;
with scorn and disgrace may they be covered
who seek my hurt.
14 But I will hope continually
and will praise you yet more and more.
15 My mouth will tell of your righteous acts,
of your deeds of salvation all the day,
for their number is past my knowledge.
16 With the mighty deeds of the Lord God I will come;
I will remind them of your righteousness, yours alone.

2 comments:

Debbie Kaufman said...

This is hilarious. I have enjoyed your writing on SBCImpact as well as your blog. I have even picked out some videos you posted as those I consider my favorite. I'm glad to see a Christian with a wonderful sense of humor. And thanks, I needed to laugh today. :)

Unknown said...

Debbie,
Thanks for reading. I appreciate the comment. I think it is important to see ourselves through others eyes and see the humor in our quirks.