Thursday, October 14, 2010

new blog

Friends, readers, followers, I am moving to a new blog.  Most of the reason is due to the mouthful of a name that my current blog is.  People don't know if it is "not all who wander are lost" or "offtheshire."  I am not even sure if I know myself at this point...  It was a good metaphor on a number of levels, it is just to much to say to someone in passing.  The new blog is called changefish.  There is a good metaphor behind this one as well but it is much easier to enunciate.

What does this mean for you?
If you are following me in a feed reader: nothing.  The feed stays the same.  If you click back to the blog, however, you will notice it looks different.  It is still me.  In fact, I have exported my posts from this blog and imported them there.

If you go to the link or are linked to me: you will need to change the address.  The new address is www.changefish.blogspot.com

I appreciate your readership and followship.

No comments: